Our instructors for CompTIA must have a minimum of 15 years of experience in training and network/systems administrations. Our documented 97% passing rate, has allowed us to train hundreds of students to pass their Security+ exam on the first try. We use a large variety of labs, lectures, and practice exams to ensure students are ready for the exam right after class. Further your certification level in the field of IT Security with CySA+ and/or PenTest+ certification. These intermediate-level security credentials are intended to follow Security+ and have a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level. To earn PenTest+ certification you must pass the CompTIA authorized exam.
- Irrespective of whether you intend to pursue a certificate to fetch that first dream IT job or wish to boost your career with an advanced training, CompTIA certifications can help with everything.
- The course offices and classrooms are of a high standard and all staff were friendly and helpful.
- Our training and learning solutions are designed to help individuals and organizations do what they do best- only better.
- CompTIA is a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies through education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy.
- This credential is for experienced security professionals involved with system security, network infrastructure, cryptography, assessments and audits.
Students can take the certification exams on the last day of the class. This credential is for experienced security professionals involved with system security, network infrastructure, cryptography, assessments and audits. All can use analytics to optimize performance and make well-informed decisions when they use and evaluate data correctly. With a rich and versatile experience in providing End to End customized Solutions and Services in the field of Information technology, Ninja Solutions is professional, helpful and abreast with the latest technology developments. Accepted globally, CompTIA certifications pave way for a range of lucrative career opportunities in the world of IT. One of the biggest differentiators for CompTIA certifications is that they are not confined to a particular technology like Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, etc.
Marguerite is a Senior Advisor with over 15 years’ experience raising awareness and understanding of cybersecurity threats and solutions. She has worked around the world training executives at major corporate, https://remotemode.net/ financial, and military organizations. “Taking courses from trainers , that are experienced in technology as well as various teaching methods provide learners with a distinct advantage,” Rowland said.
- CompTIA is one of the leading providers of vendor-friendly IT certification courses in the world.
- The certification program covers all the essential concepts that go into network risk management and security.
- Roopu’s training services team is formed by IT certified and globally recognized experts.
- If you are interested in working with the day-to-day operations of computer networks, a career as a systems administrator, or SysAdmin, could be your next move.
- If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message.
CompTIA’s Delivery Partner Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist training organizations in training and certifying IT professionals. Successful IT careers start with quality training and certification. Research has shown that certified employees have superior communication skills and are better able to understand new and complex technologies. The CompTIA partner program is designed to help trainers promote certifications and enhance IT career pathways for their learners. CompTIA is a leading and global provider of several vendor-neutral IT certifications such as the widely popular Security+, Network+, A+ and others.
Become a Partner
PenTest+ addresses offensive skills while CySA+ addresses defensive skills. You can prepare for the exam by attending the training listed below. You can prepare for the authorized exam by attending the training listed below.
- Sign up for one of these webinars in the register for an event section.
- Much of this is done through the work of our dedicated academic, delivery partners and government partners.
- The course helps validate a professional for critical expertise needed to prevent, counter-attack and identify cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities in an enterprise IT ecosystem.
Gain the skills required to validate the knowledge of the most common software and hardware technologies in business. This site has been designed to make all of CompTIA’s partner resources easy to access and use. The resource library and how to sections will provide you with everything from exam objectives and price lists to logos and marketing materials to research and industry blogs. CompTIA’s Academy Partner Program is intended for schools, not-for-profits, job corps centers and correctional facilities. Our program provides resources for recruiting, training, certifying and upgrading the skills of students in IT. CompTIA courses with Lumify Work typically have a 5-day delivery, with students taking time after to prepare for the examination by working on projects and labs and reviewing the materials.
Benefits of being a CompTIA Partner
Each CompTIA IT certification validates the skills needed for certain IT jobs. Whether you’re wondering where to start in information technology or you’re already an IT pro, see which jobs you could have with CompTIA certifications. You can visit the CompTIA job match tool to get insights on career paths that can be right for you. Choose a certification in the dropdown comptia authorized partner to learn more about each job and how to get there. Get information on a range of roles, from entry-level to advanced IT roles. CompTIA Security+ is an entry level technical security certification that validates your knowledge of basic information security concepts, communication security, infrastructure security, cryptography, and operational security.